Friday, October 17, 2008

The beggining... tenEnt!!!

..EnkZ for viewing mah blOg..

See?? uR the First to beLiEvE!!

just wanNa teLL bout mah zeLf..

i am now 17 years old and i consider myself as a grown up..
eversince the world begun, i was taught to be a natural fighter
and defender of myself of coures..

im treating myself wealthy because i have my family
and friendz..

they are all there to raise me up..
so i can stand on moutaitnz..
(bLah BLah bLAh)

they are also there to bring me down
but im sure i wont face the ground..
tenkz to them, i am not hu the heLL i am
ryt now if dey'r not pushing me way to heLL..


ivE bEen to many places at one timE..
datZ happening to me most of the damn time..
confusion is the My worst enEmy
and siLLy to say, i cud bE the happieZt person on dis earth
if you cud just appReciate mah effort..

dont force me to like wat i dont
cOz surE iLl be dOing it in thE most eLiminaTed way..

and yeah..


im one of those whO beLive in God..
he's my knight in shining armor
wen all else faiL..


tRy to understand me...

and iLL bet iLl give you wat you deservE..


my namE is jhEm..

And i lOve mySeLf..


"A LOT"

No comments: